Broken?

I wrote this post several months ago but never published it. Since writing it I have found that there are times when something is broken beyond repair, but it's a reality I still struggle with sometimes.

Original Post:

How do you know when something is broken beyond repair? How many times can you glue a shattered vase back together before it crumbles in your hands? These are questions that have besought my mind the past few weeks. I am not one to walk away. I hold fast, dig my feet in, and fight to the end. However, experience is causing me to question whether that is always the best course of action. I think I've reached a point where something is broken beyond repair. When is the right time to let someone or something go? What fights are worth fighting? I don't want to let go.

"I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind." ~Matt West

No comments: