What life feels like sometimes....

Life is an ambiguous pool I constantly swim and try not to drown in. Sometimes it feels impossible to keep my head above water.

How do you know when to suck it up or run like hell?

I am struggling to find this balance between planning and letting things happen. A balance between being real and lying to myself to keep going.

If I could have any job in the world: I would be the editor for a college magazine. That is my dream job. Period.

Working full time has made me a slave to diet coke. I never thought I'd become one of those people.

I have so much spinning around in my head I can't touch the ground long enough to straighten it all out.

Screw expectations and the way things are "supposed" to be or "should" be.

Life is hard, but it's worth it. Keep reminding yourself of that. There's more to this picture than you can see.

No comments: