Quotes from 27 Dresses


27 Dresses
is by far one of my most favorite movies of all time. I could watch it over and over. Watching it again tonight made me think about some of my favorite quotes from the movie. I thought I'd share some here. Enjoy!


"How refreshing! A man who doesn't believe in marriage."

"I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the spectacle."

"Oh! That's so noble of you. Do you also go around telling small children that Santa Claus doesn't exist? 'Cause someone needs to blow that shit wide open."

"A-ha! So you admit that believe in marriage is kind of like believing in Santa Claus!"


"Mhhhm nice, fun..."


"Oh that's SO great!"

"Yeah I think so too but not quite at that decibel."


"What about you? You don't have any needs?"

"No. I'm Jesus."


"You'd rather focus on other people's Kodak moments than make memories of your own!"


"I think you should just admit that you're a big softy, that this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem wounded and mysterious and sexy..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What was the last one?"

"What?"

"Did you say "sexy"?"

"What?"

"You think I'm sexy?"

"No."

"It's okay if you do..."


This is Sarah's personal favorite:

"You tell him the truth or I will."

"No, you won't. You wouldn't hurt a fly and you definitely wouldn't hurt me, I'm your sister."

"That was yesterday. Today you're just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress."


This is one of my favorites because I pray someday someone who loves me will say something like this to me:

"I think you deserve more than what you've settled for. I do. I think you deserve to be taken care of for a change. I believe that."

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Clarissa, I just found your blog! How are things going for you? I love 27 dresses, after reading your post I wanted to go straight home and watch it again! Sarah also got me hooked on the Ugly Truth! That movie is so funny! I hope things are going great for you!