The Proposal


Saturday night Em and I went and saw a midnight showing of The Proposal....now my new favorite movie! We were shocked by how many guys were in the theater, especially for a chick flick. There were actually a couple groups of just guys, weird I know. Em had already seen the movie the night before so she already knew we were in for a treat.

I can honestly say The Proposal is one of the best movies that has come out this year. It's one of those chick flicks guys can thoroughly enjoy so it really appeals to everyone. Sandra Bullock is at her comic best, as always, and Ryan Reynolds is just as funny, if not more so, as Sandra. Ryan and Sandra have a unique chemistry that works. They play off each others comic devices and character personalities. It's a classic Bullock comedy with sass, wit, and charm. There were several parts the entire theater burst out in laughter. You know a movie is good when that happens.

I will be buying The Proposal as soon as it comes out on DVD and most likely be seeing it in theater again :-)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I've been wanting to see this movie SO BADLY! I need to convince my husband it's worth his time though :)