My Life According to Sugarland...


Posts of this nature have been circulating the blogger and facebook worlds, so I figured I might as well jump on board. Here are the rules: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Things like this are kind of fun!

My Life According to Sugarland
Are you male or female: Little Miss
Describe Yourself: Something More
How do you feel: Take Me As I Am
Describe where you currently live: Everyday America
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Small Town Jericho
Your favorite form of transportation: Incredible Machine
You and your best friends are: Stuck like Glue
What’s the weather like: One Blue Sky
Favorite time of day: Tonight
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Every Girl Like Me
What is life to you: Time, Time, Time
Your last relationship: Already Gone
Your fear: Settlin’
What is the best advice you have to give: These are the Days
Thought for the day: Stand Back Up
How I would like to die: Fly Away
My soul’s present condition: Just Might (Make Me Believe)
My motto: It Happens

1 comment:

jjfid said...

Very Clever!! :-) :-)