On my mind...


Lately, the concept of what this quote--by Meg Ryan's character in You've Got Mail--embodies has been on my mind:

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."
~ Kathleen Kelly played by Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail"

More to come on this topic...

1 comment:

Mimaw said...

Oh, I'm such a big reader that I'm sure it applies to me. I'm definitely not brave. My life is small, maybe unimportant to others but very important to me and I LOVE my life. Not every point in my life, but overall I think 93% GREAT.