If you love me...Spoon Me!

Shut up and Spoon Me! Aggies in Logan are busy spooning thanks to the grand opening of "Spoon Me", a growing Utah frozen yogurt franchise.


I had my first spooning experience this past Monday. After spending two hours at the Library working on my cousin Kevin's personal statement for law school with him and his wife Jamie, we decided we needed some frozen yogurt. Let's just say I am in love with "spooning"...hehehe :-)

Spoon Me was utterly delectable and delicious! I got the natural and Acai berry mix for my yogurt base and then for my four mix-ins I chose raspberries, coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. The raspberries were so fresh I felt like I had just picked them from the bush. Next time I go to Spoon Me I am getting more fresh fruit in my yogurt. They have so many fruits to choose from: kiwi, blackberries, strawberries, bananas, mangos, pineapple etc. My yogurt was a refreshing, healthy treat.

I can't wait to go back. It's a little pricey ($4 for 4 oz., $5 for 8 oz.) but it's so good!

No comments: