Meeting The Band Perry...


Yes, that's right, my sister and I met The Band Perry on Tuesday. We went to see them in concert at the Evergreen State Fair. The concert was AMAZING. So, so, so good. Elizabeth and I sang our hearts out. After over an hour of sweet music, Elizabeth waited in line for 2 hrs to meet them. I met up with her for the remaining 45 minutes or so.

Kimberly, Reid, and Neal are so generous and down to earth. Meeting fans for over 2 hours after a concert says a lot about who they are and what they value. You couldn't ask for nicer, more humble people. The best part of meeting them was seeing Elizabeth's eyes light up with joy and excitement. She couldn't stop smiling. It was a nice end to a pretty horrific summer.

I'm grateful for musicians who put their heart and soul into their music and the people who listen to it. I loved The Band Perry for their music before the concert, and now, I love them for who they are as people.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

So jealous!!! That's awesome. It's always nice when they turn out to be good people too. Bonus!

Bubble My Licorice said...

aww you are sooo lucky :)
amazing post!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/2012/07/handmade-skirt-giveaway.html